MetalGear - Brake Disc Refurbishment
MetalGear Brake Disc Rotors ending with a -K refer to the outer brake disc including nuts and bolts.These particular discs are rivetted or bolted to a carrier and need extra attention in our Brisbane workshop.
Prices listed in your product and fitment list are including the refurbishment but do not include freight to us and back to you.
Process of the refurbishment:
- You need to send to us your disc including centre and [if] ABS ring
- We will take your disc apart and the centre will be machined and bead blasted to bring it back to the original new look. The new outer disc rotor is fitted
- The complete disc is going through our quality control by being measured to ensure perfect braking performance and additional machining where required.
- Important! You require new brake pads when you fit your new disc to your bike
- After purchasing, we will be in contact to arrange postage and clarify any further detalis needed.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bikemate Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.