Motorex - Air Filters
Motorex Oil of Switzerland now offers a wide range of air filters to combine maximum filtration performance with maximum engine output! Every Motorex air filter consists of 2 layers of foam with different porosity, flame laminated to weld into shape. The outer layer acts as a pre-filter to keep out mud and coarse dirt. Whereas the fine-pored inner cell traps even the smallest of dirt particles.
- Precisely designed to meet high-performance specifications.
- Developed in collaboration with a prestigious European manufacturer.
- Made from Polyurethane foam for off-road use.
- The material is easy to clean, dries quickly and is ready for use again within a short time.
- Air Filters consist of two layers of foam with different porosity, and a flame lamination process is used to weld these to form a mould.
- The cells of the outer layer act as a pre-filter and keep out coarse dirt, whereas the fine-pored inner cell layer traps even the smallest of dirt particles.
- Guarantees that no unfiltered air will pass through the intake tract, even under the toughest riding conditions.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bikemate Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.