Hot Rods - Connecting rod kits.
- Hot Rods have over 20 years experience building Rods.
- 8620 case hardened steel.
- Specially forged to improve grain flow and dimensional consistency
- Shot Peened for improved strength durability by removing stress risers and smoother blended radiuses.
- Bearings are case hardened and silver coated
- Crank pins are created from hot-rolled ASTM 4115 steel and case hardened to a level of 58-62 Rc.
- Double-honed bearing surfaces to provide a reliable, high RPM rod
- Double-drilled small ends for increased wrist pin lubrication
- Bronze bushings in the small end of all four-stroke rods to maximize durability under high-loads and prevent galling
- Specially designed vent slots in the large end of all two-stroke rods for improved lubrication
- Side scalloping on large end to minimize high RPM rod distortion
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bikemate Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.